Visitor Management System allows your business to manage visitors for security and fire safety
Visitor authorisations can be easily and quickly managed by reception staff or the visitor. In an invitation email, you can advise your visitors about all important information such as time, gate, parking and directions.
Knowing who is present on site at all times, you have the ability to greet your visitors via state-of-the-art media. In addition, your visitors are able to log in / out themselves with the VISIT Self Service.
The safety instructions for different visitor groups such as trades people, suppliers, etc. is reliably actioned and documented with workflows. In accordance with GDPR, personal data is automatically deleted by VISIT after an adjustable period of time.
The management of external people can be expanded to include extensive yard management for logistics and transport companies.
1. Visitor registration: the front desk, visitor and visited person receive all relevant information about previously registered visitors.
2. Unannounced guests can instantly be registered at the front desk.
3. Welcome messages and safety instructions for the visitor (e.g. on-screen display).
4. Allocation of the temporary validated visitor badge, including corresponding access authorisations.
5. The visitor enters the company premises. His access profile guides the visitor through the building. This ensures safety.
6. At the end of the visit or after a predefined time, the badge is automatically blocked.
VISIT automates and simplifies all processes and tasks associated with visitors and different visitor groups: from pre-registration, visitor registration, security instructions, allocation of a visitor's ID card with corresponding access authorisations, to the automatic blocking of the visitor's ID card at the end of the visit or after pre-determined time.
Visitor Management closes the gap between the reception, gate and your security management. Visitors can only access a specified route within a defined time range allocated to them, eliminating any potential breach within your security procedures.