CO2 savings – opportunities/possibilities with ISGUS solution for SAP

Every company consumes a large amount of electricity and the CO2 emissions have a negative impact on the climate. On average, around 20% of CO2 emissions occur directly in the company, the remaining 80% can be attributed to supply chains. The problem has been a part of our daily lives for a long time and a solution must be found.

The path to improvement is efficiency and new technologies. With ZEUS® CONNECT 4 FOR SAP HCM in connection with SAP PP, optimisation potentials in production can be identified and productivity can be increased as a result. Networking and data transparency are key factors when it comes to saving resources and reducing CO2 emissions.

Read more: Networking and transparency...